Tuesday, October 29, 2013

POST 6: HOW GREEN ARE YOU?

I think the most of people learns about environmentally friendly practices riding the web (Facebook, Greenpeace, etc.). When I was 4 years old, my parents told me about the importance of the land care. They showed me TV shows about the global warming and some magazines about the environmentally friendly. In my daily life I recycle from glass bottles to plastic bags. I like so much to help the environment. I use my legs and public transport in the city (I live very far away from everything). I did not support some eco-organizations because I have not the opportunity to do it. In the near future I would like to support any environmental group.

To help the environment I recycle and I talk about the environment  to the little children. I don´t know how much carbon footprint I use, but its must be a little less than the average citizen (I worrying to do it better!). In Santiago we can find places to recycle, but Santiago people  aren´t  awareness of it. There is much pollution because Santiago has many cars. Finally, I think we must be having an ecological awareness. Environmental awareness especially for children!! (Schools and homes). For example, children can learn to care for a tree and can learn about many recycling possibilities (It would be very entertaining for them). Then, they could teach other children.


We will have a better quality of life in the future, I'm sure about it!!

1 comment:

  1. It is nice that you think about educating children about environment, I've never think about it maybe because I have no relationship with any kid. But that's a really important thing to do in the present to change the environment's conditions.

    ReplyDelete