Wednesday, October 9, 2013

POST 3: JAPANESE ANIMATION

The anime is a cartoon style that was born in Japan. As a child the first anime I saw was “supercampeones”. This series told the story of several characters who belonged to a youth soccer team. I remember very well when Oliver (main character) ran half the football field with a lot of drama (the series was devoted extensive minutes only show that). Like good little girl, I liked the team goalkeeper Oliver called Benji. One of my favorites anime was “Dragon ball”, I liked the color palette that was used, and the sense of humor that had the characters, but  I didn´t like  the fights (many chapters are devoted only to them). In both anime I liked the drama and movement of the characters and also recreated places: the architecture of the city (supercampeones) and natural landscape (dragon ball). After the first years of childhood I never went back to watching anime. I don´t feel attracted to Japanese culture. I heard songs from anime, but only chapters I've seen. I don´t like the anime soundtracks.

I would like to see these cartoons again and remember old times.

1 comment:

  1. I remember this anime serie, all the people used to watch them I think it was because it was shown in the national tv. It was fun but I never watched it very much.

    ReplyDelete