Tuesday, October 1, 2013

POST 2: A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT


I´d like to visit Mexico, because i think this is a beautiful country with a beautiful people. 
Mexico is the second most populous country in Latin America.There are so much delicious food. I saw in television so many people eating and drinking tequila there. I would like to drink tequila in Mexico, because its a very traditional drink in this country. I would like to visit the Bellas artes palace because they are a murals of Diego Rivera, saw them it would be very exciting! I would like to visit Mexico´s national Museum of anthropology, because the museum expose so much Maya objects. The museum contains one of the most world´s largest collections of archaeological and anthropological artifacts from pre-Hispanic Maya civilizations to the Spanish conquest. I would like to live in Mexico because i could work in some area related with a history of arts, more precisely history of Maya art. I think, Mexico its a very beautiful place to visit because it has an extraordinary culture (traditional food and art). Should be more fun to live in Mexico than Chile.



2 comments:

  1. I would like to know Mexico too! I think they have a great culture. I'd like to know the maya art and their pyramids. I dont know if I could live for ever in other country but to travel and enjoy I think Mexico is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to go to Mexico too, I would like to know the culture too and go to the museums and work in one of them restoring the art of the Mayas. It would be great to work or do an internship in the Mexico´s National Museum of Anthropology or anything else related with the art of the Mayas.

    ReplyDelete