Thursday, July 5, 2012

AUTOEVALUACION


I think the blog experience was interesting because i learned english in a different way, not in the tipical highschool style. So, i think the blog healped me to apply the english language in my regular life, considering my hobbies and my favourite things in the history of art. In that way, i also think that english is vital for professional understanding and comprehension of art, in all of it's forms, because art is a fenomenon that is global, and in that sence, it takes part in many cultures and periods of history.

That is why i think using english to express my interest in art makes me feel so much prepare to investigate more information, and comunicate my learning in a common sence with the people i care about.

I also think that been capable of comunicate in english, open the oportunity for me to get to know other people who speak english, like americans or europeans, and share experiences that will gave me other points of view. I think that is important because the subjective part in art is what makes us to express our own vision of the world.

In that way, i suggest that the blog could be shared with people from other places, or foreigners who live now in Chile, to be able to create a colective contribution and a shared point of view of a particular theme in today art movements, to generate new theories.

No comments:

Post a Comment