Tuesday, November 19, 2013

POST 8: FOOD AND EATING HABITS

I’m not sure if I have goods eating habits. I eat vegetables and also meat, I like them both equally.  I don’t like much the fast food because it has high fat. My favorite foods are the typical Chilean food and the Chinese food. I try to eat little sugar because I have some problems with the insulin; some people of mi maternal family are diabetic.  This is a good reason to eat healthy food! But some days I enjoy a good hamburger o some chips. 
  I like to eat in restaurants, but I like the comfort of my home or homes of friends. I have diet just once, because I needed lower my sugar. Now, I started to eat Japanese food because is healthier than others (like Chinese food because is frying), but the trouble is that it is more expensive than the others typical meals.

I have a good memory about the food when I was a little child. I can remember the smell when my great-grandmother cooked some soup with a lot of vegetables. In this summer I would like to drink more natural juices, because I don’t like drink just water and neither soda because it has a lot of sugar. I wild like to try new mixture of flavors, like carrot with basil; I heard that mixture is healthy and nutritious to the body. In the future I want to eat better and accompanied with exercise. 


No comments:

Post a Comment