Saturday, May 5, 2012

Autobiography


Hi, my name is Andrea Soto Rubio. I define myself as friendly. Now I will tell you quickly a little history about my life. I´m from Navidad, a small village on the coast of the sixth region, but I was born in Santiago on October 30 at the clinic “Las Lilas”.
My mother was very young in that moment, she was 17 years old. From 5 to 14 years old I had a happy life living whit my parents, but when I have 14 years old I moved to Santiago to study. Then at 18 years old I went to study Design at the University of Valparaiso for one year and I return to Santiago to continue Graphic Design in Universidad Arcis. I studied there for two years and leave it for several problems.
Then I started to study Teoria e Historia del Arte  and now i’m in my third year. The last year my mother surprised me whit a beautiful little brother. It was my responsability his name, and I called him Gaspar. He’s the best thing that could have happened to me in the last period of my life. It is surprising because we have a difference of 24 years old, and because he is my only brother. I´m so happy with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment