Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Learning english

I think nowadays english is a fundamental language. If you don’t know how to speak english is as you don´t know how to use a computer. Has been very useful for my career to learn english. Now I can read many art texts in english (most of the translations are in english). English 3 classes help me to think in english, I have faster answers because I try to think in english rather than spanish.  Moreover learn english has been very helpful in the most common areas of my life, for example I can understand the “instructions” of many things. There are some things I’d change about english classes, I’d like to change how we start learning english in levels 1 and 2. We should learn to think and speak in english since the firs levels because in level 3 taking the pace is very complex. I think we should talk more between us about issues of our interest. Anyway english classes are a great contribution.

No comments:

Post a Comment